Oh my goodness time is flying by at a heartbreaking rate. This week my baby will be an entire month old! Seriously, where does the time go when you have a new baby? I am trying to get in the habit of blogging again, but I’m still really trying to get the hang of having 3 kids. I love having a new baby in the house, but there’s not much time for anything else I have remembered. Today I’ll show you bits and pieces of what life is looking like for us as of late.
1. Reason 382 of why I don’t mind kids getting into my bed in the middle of the night, waking up to this…
2. I cannot seem to drag myself out of bed in the mornings, but here’s a pretty good indication of why:
3. When I do get out and about, it’s usually interrupted by Miss Grae needing to eat 5 times. So our errands look mostly like this:
4. Easter is still my favorite holiday and it seems to just keep getting better.
5. I wish I was as happy everyday as Stella was the day she got her face painted at the Art’s festival.
6. Holding a newborn will take away every worry in the world, pinky promise!
7. Almost nothing feels better than rocking my babe on our front porch while my big girls run around giggling and stealing smooches every few minutes before daddy gets home from work.
I love these pics so much!!! 🙂
Love this! You are such a beautiful mommy. I am having my third girl in about 3 weeks and love reading your blog. I can relate to so much! My baby girls middle name is going to be Grae so it was fun seeing your newest little misses name. Being a mommy of 3 fits you well and I so enjoy your blog. I am excited to hear your birth story 😉
Oh p.s. where do you get all your cute bows!?
Congrats on having the third girl and so fun about the names! What are you naming her for a first name? I have to say I am really LOVING the transition to 3. Not nearly as bad as everyone warned. 😉
Oh! I get my bows anywhere they’re cheap. 😉 The little felt bows of Grae’s are from Target. The girls easter headbands are from a local store called Tai Pan. I also get a lot from forever21 because you can’t beat the price. 🙂
Your family is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures! Can you share about the brand and where you got your glasses and t shirt in the last photo? They are both really cute!
Hi Ashley! My glasses are Derek Cardigan brand from coastal.com. Shirt is from Target bought last week for $8! 🙂
Ha! I love the photo of you feeding in the car. My third baby is 4 months now and he has lots of car park feeds as we go about our way. It works well for us ( my two older girls are very similar ages to yours ) as everyone is happy, no one is rushed and it makes for a much calmer mummy and baby. Congratulations on the arrival of your third. I love being a third time mum – less sweating the small stuff, more enjoying the here and now.
Thank you, Candice! I am loving being a third time mom for the same reasons. It just keeps getting better. 🙂 And I’ll think of you the many times I park and feed this weekend. 😉