- I’m a gallery wall-a-holic. Is this okay? I have so many walls in this house and all I can think of putting on each of them is a speckling of frames and decor. I’ve been browsing pinterest left and right for home ideas. I have a ways to go to get this house settled in!
- I have been a busy worker bee planning a maskcara training event for my team. With help from my amazing gals, we pulled off a great event this weekend. Now I want to take a nice long nap!
- Auntie has been in town, which means I have an extra mom working alongside me at home. Gonna hate saying goodbye today!
- Major growls when he’s frustrated or wants something.. like my own real life wild animal (aka dream come true).
- After a long busy week and weekend, on Sunday we took a lazy day and when Major woke up from his nap, we all hopped in the car with some snacks and found ourselves exploring Zion National Park. We drove the winding roads up the mountain until we found snow, drove through the tunnels, and ended with family dinner at Oscars before we headed back home. I always say those last minute trips are the best memories. I love having FUN with my family and finding things we all enjoy!
Leave a Reply