Happy Birthday to one very special daddy…
(One who spends his birthday putting a dresser together for his new baby girl)
With help, of course!
With help, of course!
To a daddy who even lets Harlo use his foot as a very fancy seat!
Us Miller girls have become very, very fond of this guy. Here are a few reasons we just can’t get enough of Mr. Miller:
- He is very handsome! (let’s get the obvious ones over with)
- He is extremely smart, if you’re having troubles with anything that plugs in (and some things that dont) Brady is your guy!
- He is handy around the house! (note above pictures)
- He is the best garbage-taker-outer and gas-filler-upper around. (and almost never has be be asked twice to do it!)
- He can hear a computer from a mile away. Seriously.
- He can’t sleep if a computer is on in the house because “it keeps him up all night!”
- He really likes baby girls and all the accessories that come with.
- He takes a picture of the sunset almost every night.
- He loves rainy days.
- His favorite time of year is “when the fireworks tents are around town”
- He always has to know how something works, if he doesn’t know.. he’ll find out!
- He is very cautious.
- He hardly gets bothered by anything.
- He enjoys my “pregnant lady lumps” (and I’ll be honest.. there’s lots of lumps to love 😉
- His favorite drink is coke, but sometimes for some reason he gets Mountain Dew at work.
- He is very patient.. most of the time.
- He always drives no matter what, even if I’m already in the driver side and we’re just running to grab a coke.
- He is a very fabulous (and honest!) business owner and loves what he does.
- He’s not your typical romantic, but he IS romantic in a different way.. like he makes me a bowl of captain crunch every single night and brings it to me in bed. He even takes my bowl back to the kitchen!
- You wouldn’t think of him as “the class clown” but he busts out some of the funniest one-liners ever.
- He gets Harlo out of her crib every morning and makes her breakfast.
- His favorite person to hang out with is Harlo. Hands down.
- He loves going golfing, but hardly ever goes. What a little angel!
- Whenever he feels our baby move he always wants to know exactly what she’s doing. (like I know?)
- He is very picky about what he wears. Like, ridiculously picky.
- He loves bubble gum ice cream with gummy bears.
- He loves the beach.
- He loves thunder and lightening. He’s SO fascinated by it.
- He likes to look up the radars and predict the weather. Makes his day when the weather man is wrong and he was right. 🙂
- His favorite dinner I make is Shepherds Pie.
- His favorite thing his mama makes is french toast.
- He eats McDonalds breakfast way too much.
- He loves his iPhone, but he’s secretly ashamed because he hates Apple.
- Whenever I have a contraction (now in the 38th week of my pregnancy) he gets a panicked look on his face. It’s almost like he didn’t realize this baby is actually going to come out some day.
- If he forgets his wedding ring on the counter he will drive all the way back home just to get it, or if I’m home he’ll call me to see if I can bring it to him. Isn’t that cute?
- He enjoys the simple things in life which I just love about him.
- From day one he has gotten up in the night with Harlo with me. Even while I was nursing, he would at least get up and get her and take her back to bed.
- He makes the best breakfast burritos in the universe!
- He is the hardest person in the world to stay mad at. Believe me. I’ve tried!
- He tells everyone and their damn dog that we’ve having a home birth.
- It is the cutest/funniest thing ever to hear Brady explain home birth to his buddies. haha
- He has never missed a doctors appointment for Harlo.
- He goes grocery shopping with me every single time. I literally have never been alone.
- He’s never missed a birthing class and only missed a FEW midwives appointments, but usually it’s to watch Harlo while I’m gone.
- He gives Harlo a tubby every night.
- Hall & Oats, Prince or Sadé is probably his favorite music of all time. Seriously.
- He makes a mean batch of Ramen Noodles.
- He loves watching Bravo shows with me, although he would probably never admit it.
- He is the very best Daddy in the whole world. My girls are so lucky!
- He is the very best husband in the whole world. I can honestly not imagine spending my life with any other man.
Love you, Babe. Happy 26th!