- She says “mama”, “baba”, and “dada”
- She fake coughs all day everyday and will cough louder and louder if I don’t say “oh goodness!!”
- She rolls and scoots all over the floor, eating everything in sight.
- She eats fruist AND veggies 2-3 times a day (we just barely added a 3rd feeding today, we’ll see how it goes) Her favorite food is DEFINITELY butternut squash, but she loves sweet potatoes and corn too.
- She can suck out of a sippy cup and thinks she’s a really big girl for doing so.
- She laughs and talks to me all day long, we have great heart felt conversations.
- She LOVES mirrors, Itty, kids, and HER DAD right now.
- And, my personal favorite, she waves bye-bye! It is so cute to see her little hand do such amazing things! =)
She said all of her words, and waved to Dr. Marsden. He loved her. Really loved her. I could just eat this little lady up! And, the GREATEST news I may have heard thus far, we’re done with shots until her one year appointment!! YAY!!